Monday, October 26, 2015

In My Life...



When I wake up in the morning, the very first thought in my mind is: "Thank God for another day!" And after that: "How can I make someone's day just a little bit brighter today?"

My heart glows when the sun is shining and people are filled with joy and my heart breaks when I see a person who has lost their hope.

My clients are my inspiration and teachers. More than anything else, I care about helping them to feel beautiful and confident so that they can share their enthusiasm for life with the world.

In my world...Taking time for yourself is an absolute necessity. A pedicure is always a fabulous idea. Striving for perfection is overrated and focusing on your flaws rather than your attributes is a definite NO.

Fantasizing about curling up by a fire with a good book and a glass of wine is totally reasonable. Striving for balance in all areas of your life is a must. But at the end of the day, being happy with who you are is all that really matters.

When I die, I want to be remembered as a person who saw the good in other people and who inspired others to see the beauty in themselves, too.