Saturday, November 1, 2014

Take Time to Relax

I know you... I am you. You hit the ground running every morning. Make sure the kids are dressed and fed. Drive them to school, practice and play dates. Get yourself to work. Hit the gym. Run, run, run all day long. All you crave is some time alone to relax. I have the answer!
Send the kids to a friend, brew a cup of tea and sit down in your favorite chair and prepare to escape for 90 glorious minutes. I will magically appear at your door with relaxation at hand. 
Relax while your feet soak in a tub of warm, bubbling, sweet smelling water. Kick up your feet and lean back while I buff and polish your dry, tired, calloused toes and heels to smooth softness. Then prepare to experience the ultimate relaxation ritual. A 30 minute foot massage where every inch of your sole is pressed, kneaded and rubbed until you feel like you have died and gone to heaven. By this time you may have fallen asleep. I will quietly pack up and disappear, leaving you renewed and rejuvenated and ready to take on the rest of your day.

Book your in home pedicure with reflexology foot massage at www.jessica-s-beauty-service.com